Composite/Fiberglass Accessible Garden for maximum Safety in Schools and Care Homes
Fiberglass or composite materials are extremely durable and used in the manufacture heavy duty equipment, such as creating a playground resistant accessible garden stations for Schools.
Composite raised garden beds are more durable than wood, plastic or steel!
You will receive all the necessary kit to setup your accessible gardens in no time. All the parts are pre-assembled by us and ready to screw in. We have also prepared the Grow Tray with guide holes so the wicking ropes can be placed easily. All you need to start planting is Soil and Expanded Clay Pebbles (Optional) Below is a list of parts included in each Green Circle Garden.
- 50 Cu.Ft water accessible garden station
- 7.8 Cu.Ft Grow Tray
- Side outlet and fixtures
- 100Ft Wicking Ropes
- Absorbent Mats and filter fabric
- Overflow tap
- Instruction manual
See how your School or Senior Living home can benefit from the advantages the Green Circle Garden provides
Productive, comfortable gardening has never been easier, converting any hard floor area or garden into a powerful growing facility. The Planters are semi-portable, low maintenance and offer unparalleled Horticultural Therapy benefits to its users in assisted living homes and schools.
- Ergonomic Accessible Design
- Doesn’t rot or need to be treated.
- Mildew and Mold resistance keeps soil uncontaminated.
- Hydroponics ensures optimal root propagation
- Ensures successful grows every time
- Rainwater collector
- Planters can connect together
- Can be placed on any level floor