Whats included in a GCG Accessible Garden?
You will receive all the necessary kit to setup your accessible gardens in no time. All the parts are pre-assembled by us and ready to screw in. We have also prepared the Grow Tray with guide holes so the wicking ropes can be placed easily. All you need to start planting is Soil and Expanded Clay Pebbles (Optional) Below is a list of parts included in each Green Circle Garden.
- 50 Cu.Ft water accessible garden station
- 7.8 Cu.Ft Grow Tray
- Side outlet and fixtures
- 100Ft Wicking Ropes
- Absorbent Mats and filter fabric
- Overflow tap
- Instruction manual
Why choose Green Circle Garden?
Productive, comfortable gardening has never been easier, converting any hard floor area or garden into a powerful growing facility. The Planters are semi-portable, low maintenance and offer unparalleled Horticultural Therapy benefits to its users in assisted living homes and schools.
- Truly Comfortable gardening experience
- Doesn’t rot or need to be treated.
- Mildew and Mold resistance keeps soil uncontaminated.
- Hydroponics ensures optimal root propagation
- Ensures successful grows every time
- Rainwater collector
- Planters can connect together
- Can be placed on any level floor
Important Shipping Information in North America
We recommend shipping in multiples of 5 units, up to 5 units can stack on a single pallet, saving on shipping costs. The approximate shipping cost throughout the United States is $300-$350 per pallet depending on whether lift gate assistance is required. Shipping costs are offset by the discounts offered on multiple unit orders.